You Need Someone Who Understands Child Custody, Dependence and Neglect

Turn to our divorce and child custody law firm in Knoxville, TN

Child custody law applies to scenarios that can be traumatizing for families. The Law Office of Joshua S. Reed is sensitive to the needs of divorcing couples with children in Knoxville, TN and the surrounding area, so turn to our firm for help creating a child custody arrangement that works for the whole family.

Call 865-450-3333 now to learn about child custody law from a knowledgeable attorney.

Other legal matters we handle

Whether you’re searching for an adoption attorney or a divorce attorney in Knoxville, TN, you’ve come to the right place. The Law Office of Joshua S. Reed handles cases involving…

  • Divorce — 1,728 divorces were finalized in Knox County in 2019, according to the Tennessee Department of Health. As your divorce attorney, Mr. Reed can help speed up the process.
  • Alimony — ask attorney Reed if you’re eligible for rehabilitative alimony, periodic alimony, transitional alimony or lump-sum alimony.
  • Asset division — attorney Reed can help you keep what’s rightfully yours.
  • Adoption — navigate the complexities of adoption law with help from attorney Reed.

Schedule a free consultation at your convenience.

Dependence and neglect

Unfortunately, child custody battles aren’t always resolved in divorce court. A child that’s at risk or severe harm will have to seek relief from a family dependence and neglect case in juvenile court in Knoxville, TN.

The Law Office of Joshua S. Reed has extensive experience with Tennessee’s child abuse statutes and filing petitions on behalf of parents, aunts and uncles and grandparents. We can help you pursue a case if a child in your family is…

  • Living with a parent who has problems like drug abuse that can risk their safety
  • Suffering from neglect or abuse that causes injury or harms their health
  • Being endangered by reckless or illegal behavior

We’ll explain how child abuse statutes apply to your child’s situation and your options for moving forward. Get help filing a family dependence and neglect case when you contact us today.

Contact Us